AiS LED Cabinet Light Motion Sensor Magnetic Spliceable Night Lamp
💡 Upgrade your cabinets or bedroom lighting with this LED cabinet light.
💡 The motion sensor feature ensures that the light turns on automatically when you approach it, making it easy to use.
💡 The magnetic spliceable design allows you to easily install the light in any area, while the anti-glare flood lights provide soft and warm illumination.
💡 The matte black finish adds a touch of sophistication to any space, making this light perfect for use in cupboards and bedrooms.
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Power Source: AC
- Material: Aluminum
- Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Is Smart Device: No
- Certification: RoHS, CE, CCC
High-style life A Essential cabinet light
To supplement the lighting of the closed space, it is also rendering the atmosphere of a certain area
- The side glow Anti-glare
- Free groove Easy to install
- 1cm ultra-thin lamp body
- Multiple inductions
45° side glow Anti-glare
After 18 structural improvements, using indirect lighting methods to effectively avoid the dizziness generated by a direct view of the light source. Make the light softer and even, and create a general light environment
- Avoid light pollution
- Soft lighting to take care of the eyes
- Health environment of lighting
- People come to light
- people leave off the light
Suggestion: Suitable for porch cabinets, shoe cabinets, cloakrooms
- Lighting installation method
- Ads to the magnet of the back of the lamp body and tear the double-sided glue.
- Put the cabinet light with double-sided glue to the bottom of the cabinet to complete the installation.
- After the location is fixed, remove the lamp body.
- Lighting wiring method
- Receive the connected DC plug to the light body
- The driver wire is inserted into the position of the driver icon (icon with an + and -symbol in the box)
- Connecting external connection switch method: connect the sensor switch line to the driver (aimed at the square icon) (only one induction switch can be selected)
- Connect the plug wire to the driver
- Wired switch installation method
- External switch (human body, infrared, door control sensing switch), fix the fixed device at the required.
- Put the sensor head in the fixed device.
- Lighting connection wireless switch method
- Built-in switch, open the appropriate switching holes on the wooden board, and leave the wire groove
- Put the wire in the groove and put the switch into the hole position.
- Sensor switches and touch switches such as human body, hand sweeping, door control, etc., can use built-in way.
- Lighting connection lamp method
- DC plug connection
- Direct scene
- Corner scene